Feeling like you could use some business support?
Experience more ease, free up your time, and increase your productivity and abundance!
» Social media posts
» Graphic design
» Video editing
» Newsletter assistance
» Podcast assistance
» Uploading of videos to YouTube
» Posting to Instagram Stories
» LeadPage creation
» Zoom assistance
» YouTube assistance
» Facebook event creation
» Facebook Group assistance
» Posting on Pinterest
» Acuity Scheduling
» Blog editing and uploading
» Social media insight monitoring
» Social media client/customer interaction
» Other ideas?? Just ask!
Virtual Assisting Packages
A little bit more about my experience and what to expect
I help holistic small business owners embrace ease and increase abundance through virtual assisting, social media marketing, coaching + website design.
Why I’m The Perfect Fit for Holistic + Metaphysical Businesses
So why hire me? I eat, sleep, breathe, and love all things holistic, healing, and soul-supportive. I’ve fallen in love with energy work, spiritual connection, mediumship, acupuncture, meditation, reiki, quantum healing, yoga, health advocacy, and so much more. I have a warm understanding of the language wellness entrepreneurs speak. In other words: I get you. I really do!
Who I’ve Worked With
- Irma Kaye Sawyer — Author, Astrologist, Intuitive Counselor
- Maria Voorhees-Reincke — Intuitive Energy and Sound Healer
- Kristine Kieland — Psychic Medium
- Pat Sheveland — Grief Coach, Author, Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Lily McNamara — Intuitive Energy Worker + Holistic Practitioner
- Teresa Heupel — Healing With The Rev
- Cassandra Rose, L.Ac. — Acupuncturist
- Claire Patterson — Inhale Oils Wellness Coach
- Dr. Amber Moravec — Naturally Aligned Family Chiropractic
- Amanda Scott Lerdal — Faculty at Aveda Institute in Massage Therapy
- OfferingTree — Holisic Website Management
- Deb Regan — Intuitive Space Clearer and Holistic Coach
- Barbara Huss DeMers — Pearls of Wisdom Healing
- Julie Kilpatrick — St. Croix Mind, Body, Spirit
- Annette Rugolo — Environmental Healer, Transformation Coach, Speaker
- Marie Diamond — Best Selling Author + Creator of Diamond Feng Shui
- Michele Rae — Transformational Coach, Author, Speaker
- Julie Jacky — Mindset Coach, EFT Practitioner, Author
- Kim Flatland — Coach, Author, and Speaker of Love Your SoulSelf
- Rebecca Metz — Web Pages That Sell + Your Brand Talks
- Lorie Marsh — Author, Soul Expressionist, Keynote Speaker
- Nada Hogan — Life Coach, Acupuncturist, Oriental Medicine Practitioner
- Lansing Fitness Center — Driftless Wellness Fitness Center in Lansing, Iowa
- Kim Julen — Feng Shui Intuitive Coach, Angel Card Reader
- Susan Shehata — The Space Guru™
- Mary Langfield — Health Coach, Homeopath, Yoga Instructor
- Amy Nadeau — Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Rainbeau Mars — Author, Activist, Actor
- Cyndi Dale — Author, Intuitive, Healer
- I Do? — A Lighthearted Documentary About the “Crazy” Concept of Marriage
- The Linda Project — A Woman’s Virtual Retreat for Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Growing Health with Laura Halpin — Nutrition Educator and Coach
- Kelly Herzberg — Sweet Kelly Anne Styling
- Joan Steffend — Author, Speaker, TV Host, Peace Seeker
- Whitney Freya — Artist, Spiritual Teacher, Creativity Coach
- Bryan Shackle — Songwriter, Producer, Musician
- Peace Begins With Me — Non-profit Organization
- Luminary Voices — Transformational Speakers and Performers Showcase
- Lisa Brooks of Use Your Universe — Author, Inspirational Guide
- Keri Mangis — Author, Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Healthful Elements — Integrative Nutrition and Hormone Coaches
- Hubbard Broadcasting — Gracie Award-Winning Radio Station, myTalk 107.1
- KARE-11 TV — #15 Nationally Ranking Broadcast Media Market
- Metromix — Nationally Syndicated Entertainment Site
How Many Clients Do I Work With at One Time?
Great question! I do my best to keep a small roster so I can devote thoughtful time and energy to each client. I want to be able to be fully present and enthusiastic about my work so I typically cap my marketing clientele to 4-5 per month.
If my list is full, I will add you to my waiting list.
Contact me for a free 30-minute session to see if we’re a good fit to work together!
Once you decide on a package + contract length (3, 6, 9, or 12 months) – I will send you a contract to sign that will outline our work together. From there, the fun starts on the date of our choosing.