Well hi there.
How have you been? Has your heart been swirling? Energy twirling and twisting and changing? Feeling like you’ve been evolving at a record pace? Yeah…me too.
It’s time. It’s the right time to say “Hello” again. To renew. Reconnect. Recharge. Getting back to the basics of my blog when I started it back in 2012. 4 years ago!?!? Woah…time…what is up with that?
I don’t really even know where to start with recapping where I’ve been or what I’ve been doing, feeling, thinking, learning, so here are just a few highlights:
- My baby is almost 2!!! WHAT!??!?!?!
- I realized that my postpartum depression evolved into just being the parent of a toddler, it took awhile to notice the difference but it was life changing when I did
- So toddlerhood is kinda hard, ya’ll…but I also like LOVE IT LOVE IT…how does that work? A mystery of the Universe I suppose! I’m just gonna go with it 🙂
- I’ve also realized that I have some general anxiety fixing to care for…but it’s getting SO much better
- I went gluten free and it has really been a catalyst in helping me feel more emotionally stable
- I QUIT Facebook…yes…for real! More on this in a later blog post…
- I’m sometimes bad at following the rules, and sometimes really good, but most often I go my own way and I have to own that sometimes even though it’s hard and I’d like to play with the “normal” people sometimes
- I’m toying with saying goodbye to dairy, but that sounds so hard! I live in the midwest for goodness sake! And I could never forever say goodbye to butter!
- I’m in the midst of another big business change
- I’ve been the doula for three beautiful women and I still feel the pain of my birth when I experience this miracle with others…what to do? What to do?
- Every day I’m uncovering my soul purpose even more and feeling more and more happy and light as the days roll on…so grateful for this!
- I also have setbacks and “what ifs” that come up…and you know what…I’m learning that’s absolutely perfect
- I don’t know what I want to do with this blog, but I know I have to write. Even if it’s just for myself, it makes me feel better.
- I’ve discovered that coconut La Croix is pretty much amazing and makes me feel all tropical during these cold winter weeks
So that’s me…what about you?
I hope you find time this year to renew, recharge, and reconnect to yourself. You absolutely deserve it. And don’t worry if it looks different than what other people are doing. Listen to your heart. Don’t stray. Your truth never leaves you or leads you in the wrong direction.
Here’s to us! Let’s bring the light into 2016!