Doesn’t that just like a gorgeous and healthy breakfast?
And seriously! It takes just ONE minute to make…and I think we all have one minute in the morning, right? 🙂
Here’s what you’ll need, and then layer all the ingredients in your favorite bowl in any way you’d like:
- Greek yogurt, any kind your sweet little heart desires
- A handful of organic berries…I’ve been loving up some tart raspberries recently (but I throw in some blueberries from time to time too!)
- 1 packet of Trader Joe’s Omega Trail Mix (filled with mixed raw nuts and omega 3 fortified cranberries!)
- A heaping spoonful of chia seeds
- Another heaping spoonful of rolled oats
- A drizzle of raw honey if you prefer 🙂
More protein than an egg. Healthy fats. Antioxidants and freshness. Omegas. Fiber. And just a wink of sweetness.