You’re looking for some in-depth marketing and social media strategy, but you’re not quite ready to jump into a full-blown marketing package. Let’s take a day and immerse ourselves in the heart of your business!
Don’t think that social media strategy can’t be FUN! It’s my goal to make this experience feel like a weight is lifted off your heart as we move forward into more ease and engagement in your online presence.
Let’s dive deeper into your social media presence and marketing efforts!
Here’s what we can accomplish
- Comb through your current channels and set you up for success with graphics, text, and strategy
- Learn about who your ideal client or customer truly is and how you can best help them
- Dive into new marketing practices for your business
- Answer any (and all!) of those questions that are currently taking up space in your heart
- Create a quarterly, half-yearly or yearly editorial calendar
- Come away with a month worth of custom social media posts!
- Come away with new graphics for your social media channels
Time + Investment
There are two options for you to choose from
- 4 hours — (1 hour of this time is allocated to content creation) social media spark start — $399
- 6 hours — (2 hours of this time is allocated to content creation) social media sparkcamp with lunch! — $599
What to expect + takeaways
We can meet at your place of business or a cozy coffee shop or cafe — wherever you feel most comfortable!
You will leave with 20 custom social media posts, a detailed editorial calendar, an action-plan worksheet, and a recap of our creative heart-storming.
Questions? Want to set up an appointment? Connect with me here!
Terms + Conditions
- Half payment is to be made before your appointment to hold your spot. I require 48-hour notice to cancel your appointment, with one reschedule or your payment will be lost. The other half of your payment will be due at the time of service.
Jill Goux, Joyful Living With Jill Goux
Thanks to her, I've been freed up to create more blog posts - yay! - and, lay out a monthly FB Live schedule-with-topics plan.
Finally, Blair is easy-going but laser-focused, fun and kind and reliable. She rocks!"
- Lorie Marsh, Soul Expressionist + Keynote Speaker
-Julie Kilpatrick, St. Croix Mind Body Spirit
Julie Jacky, EFT Practitioner + Intuitive Coach
Her depth of knowledge and wisdom combined with her probing questions and gentle invitations to expand the reach and format of my message has been empowering and a joy!"
Michele Rae, Author + Transformational Coach
Nada Hogan, DreamBuilder Life Coach + Acupuncturist
She has the technical know-how to get into the brains of my website, the social marketing savvy to expand my business reach in a way that mirrors my style, the vision to help me get a year’s worth of business planning onto paper, and the enthusiasm and warmth to make all of it easy and fun.
You’d be lucky to have her on your side.”
Laura Halpin, Certified Nutrition Consultant
There was no ego, just a sincere desire for me to get the message I wanted to get out in the best possible way. I highly recommend her!”
Joan Steffend, Author + Speaker
Information is best transmitted to an audience when readers feel what the writer felt—and Blair delivered that, and more—she truly provided 100% dedication in fully understanding not only our message, but also, the context of this message—the ‘feel’ of it—an art she has mastered.
It is because of this, her vibrant personality, and innate desire to learn more about people, that I look forward to working with her again in the near future. It was truly a pleasure.”