There are so many mediums to think about these days when you’re marketing your small business. Instagram, Facebook, newsletters, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, blogs, YouTube, Facebook Live, LinkedIn, Google+…the list can seem endless.
How do you keep pace with all of them? Or do you? How do you promote your business without it overcoming your life? How do you showcase your stuff without sacrificing integrity and your true purpose? Well, I can help.
Social media marketing is necessary, especially for growing, holistically-minded businesses, and it can be enjoyable (yes, really!) for you and your unique needs. Here’s where I come in to help you enjoy more, find more ease, and follow your passion. Not every business owner wants to run their social media channels, newsletters, and blog.
So why hire me? I eat, sleep, breathe, and love all things holistic, healing, and soul-supportive. I’ve fallen in love with energy work, spiritual connection, mediumship, acupuncture, meditation, reiki, life coaching, yoga, health advocacy, and so much more. I have a warm understanding of the language wellness entrepreneurs speak. In other words: I get you. I really do!
Second, other than my 11 years of experience in the marketing and creative fields on both the corporate and small-business levels, I come with another bit of expertise. I’m a highly sensitive person (HSP). I use this gift to truly tap into and feel the essence of who you are and your business. I use my HSP superpower to create positive, inspiring, and high vibrational marketing and maximizing assistance. I always strive for clear and kind communication with clients (and beyond) and my goal for you is to feel whole, at ease, supported, and understood. I really love what I do!
How I can help
- Social media marketing
- Intuitive and creative consulting
- Web content packaging
- Graphic design
- Newsletter creation
- Blog editing and uploading
- The tools I use — Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Canva, WordPress, Google Docs, Google Forms, Facebook Ads, Facebook Offers, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Aweber, MeetUp, Google Analytics, Harvest, Asana, Basecamp, Later, GoTo Meeting, Trello, Evernote, Dropbox, Hootsuite, Survey Monkey, Doodle, IMDB
Here’s how to create your own monthly marketing package with me — choose your services a la carte OR contact me for assistance in what your business may need at this time!
Cost per month determined after you choose the services you are seeking from the items below
*Any number of posts per week on up to any number of social media platforms
*Any number of custom graphics for social media per week or month
*Any number of videos per month
*Facebook event creation
*Graphics for Facebook events
*Assistance with Facebook groups
*Clean up of your Pinterest boards
*Co-create and run social media promotions or giveaways
*Co-create editorial calendar for social media
*Co-create editorial calendar for blog
*Blog inspiration and editing (up to any number per month)
*Up to any number of custom graphics for website/blog per month
*Monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly newsletter assistance
*Social media monitoring
*Creative consulting session strategy session phone call monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly
*Monthly reporting of social media insights
*Other ideas?? Just ask! I am happy to help in any way that you may need!
Still have questions about my marketing services? Please take a look at these FAQs.
What tools do you use to make my life easier? Are you proficient in the platforms I want to utilize?
Tools I use —
- Microsoft Office
- Google Docs
- Google Forms
- Facebook Ads
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- GoTo Meeting
- Meet Edgar
- Survey Monkey
Here are some companies and individuals I’ve had the honor of working with
- Annette Rugolo — Environmental Healer, Transformation Coach, Speaker
- Michele Rae — Transformational Coach, Author, Speaker
- Pat Sheveland — Life Coach, Author, Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Julie Jacky — Financial Coach, EFT Practitioner, Intuitive
- Rebecca Metz — Creative Strategist and Coach, Web Pages That Sell + Your Brand Talks
- Lorie Marsh — Writer, Speaker, Coach of Change Your Story, Change Your Life
- Kim Julen — Feng Shui Intuitive Coach, Angel Card Reader
- Susan Shehata — The Space Guru™
- Mary Langfield — Health Coach, Yoga Instructor
- Amy Nadeau — Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Rainbeau Mars — Author, Activist, Actor
- Cyndi Dale — Author, Intuitive, Healer
- Nada Hogan — Transformational Life Coach, Acupuncturist, Oriental Medicine Practitioner
- I Do? Documentary — A Lighthearted Documentary About the “Crazy” Concept of Marriage
- The Linda Project — A Woman’s Virtual Retreat for Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Growing Health with Laura Halpin — Nutrition and Wellness Educator and Coach
- Joan Steffend — Author, Speaker, TV Host, Peace Seeker
- Whitney Freya — Artist, Spiritual Teacher, Creativity Coach
- Bryan Shackle — Songwriter, Producer, Musician
- Peace Begins With Me — Non-profit Organization
- Luminary Voices — Transformational Speakers and Performers Showcase
- Lisa Brooks of Use Your Universe — Author, Inspirational Guide
- Keri Mangis — Author, Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Healthful Elements — Integrative Nutrition and Hormone Coaches
- Hubbard Broadcasting — Gracie Award-Winning Radio Station, myTalk 107.1
- KARE-11 TV — #15 Nationally Ranking Broadcast Media Market
- Metromix — Nationally Syndicated Entertainment Site
Great question! I do my best to keep a small roster so I can devote thoughtful time and energy to each client. I want to be able to be fully present and enthusiastic for my work so I typically cap my marketing clientele to 3-4 per month.
If my list is full, I will add you to my waiting list.
Mindful Marketing does three things as it bridges holistic, spiritual, and logical.
- Holistic: I take the time to get to know you and your business as a whole — I won’t just throw you into a “formula that’s worked before.” I want to understand who you are, why you are in your chosen profession, and how I can best serve your needs and desires. I enjoy getting to know you and creating a meaningful bond that bridges trust and enjoyment. I also take the time to see what’s working and what’s not and how to best correct our course of action.
- Spiritual: I have a warm understanding of the language wellness entrepreneurs speak. I eat, sleep, breathe, and love all things holistic, healing, and soul-supportive. I’ve fallen in love with energy work, spiritual connection, mediumship, acupuncture, meditation, reiki, life coaching, yoga, health advocacy, and so much more.I’m also a highly sensitive person (HSP). I use this gift to truly tap into and feel the essence of who you are and your business. I use my HSP superpower to create positive, inspiring, and high vibrational marketing assistance.
- Logical: my 10 years of experience in the marketing and creative fields on both the corporate and small-business levels gives me parameters and insights into how best serve your unique needs. I am grounded, organized, efficient, dedicated, and passionate about you and your business. I keep up-to-date on the latest social media and marketing news, tools, tricks, and tips.
This is your passion, your business, your chosen work to bring more light into this world at this time. You worked very hard to build your business and it should be treated that way. Marketing is how the world views who you are and what you do. It is important that your business shine and project a positive presence. It is also important your message be clear, targeted, and effective. A professional eye, and heart, can help your business grow and thrive.
Simply put: wellness and spiritual small businesses need to focus their energy and time on running their business.
My goal is to help you find ease and balance within your unique passion and service. Working with me will bring you more calm, confidence, and connection to your business that, I hope, will spill over into your personal life. And, not every business owner wants to run their social media channels, newsletters, blog, events calendar.
I use 10 years of experience, intuition, and heart to fan the flames of small businesses wanting to grow. I love to ignite inspiration. Engage your community. Warm hearts. Create friends. Manage content. Field questions. Get giddy over your to-do list and make your life easier.
Once you decide on a package, I will send you a welcome packet, client questionnaire (to better know your business) + contract (3, 6, or 9 months) that are to be filled out and signed before our work begins. From there, the fun starts on the date of our choosing.
To note: social media marketing is one part of the marketing pie that keeps your business thriving and succeeding. While I assist with ideation, implementation, the direction of your online marketing strategy, building trust, connection, understanding, and meaning; you are responsible for engaging with your clients both online and offline to foster meaningful relationships and trust as well.
I would love to discuss your needs! Please fill out the form below + let the adventure begin!