You find purpose and joy by inspiring wholeness in the lives of your clients to find more healing, hope, and health.
I find purpose and joy by assisting you to connect with those who need more healing, hope, and health.
How do you keep pace with the online tasks Or do you? How do you promote your business without it overcoming your life? How do you showcase your stuff without sacrificing integrity and your true purpose? Well, I can help.
Social media marketing is necessary, especially for growing, holistically-minded businesses, and it can be enjoyable (yes, really!) for you and your unique needs. Here’s where I come in to help you enjoy more, find more ease, and follow your passion. Not every business owner wants to run their social media channels, newsletters, and blog.
So why hire me? I eat, sleep, breathe, and love all things holistic, healing, and soul-supportive. I’ve fallen in love with energy work, spiritual connection, mediumship, acupuncture, meditation, reiki, life coaching, yoga, health advocacy, and so much more. I have a warm understanding of the language wellness entrepreneurs speak. In other words: I get you. I really do!
Second, other than my 12 years of experience in the marketing and creative fields on both the corporate and small-business levels, I come with another bit of expertise. I’m a highly sensitive person (HSP). I use this gift to truly tap into and feel the essence of who you are and your business. I use my HSP superpower to create positive, inspiring, and high vibrational marketing and maximizing assistance. I always strive for clear and kind communication with clients (and beyond) and my goal for you is to feel whole, at ease, supported, and understood. I really love what I do!
- I can help you with — Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, LeadPages, Canva, WordPress, Google Docs, Google Forms, Facebook Ads, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Aweber, MeetUp, Harvest, Asana, Zoom, Basecamp, Later, GoTo Meeting, Trello, Evernote, Dropbox, Hootsuite, Survey Monkey, Doodle, IMDB
- Any number of social media posts (on any number of platforms) per month
- Any number of custom graphics for social media per week or month
- Any number of videos per month
- Facebook event creation
- Share Facebook events on groups
- Graphics for Facebook events
- Assistance with Facebook groups
- Facebook ads
- Instagram ads
- Clean up of your Pinterest boards
- Co-create and run social media promotions or giveaways
- Blog editing and uploading (up to any number per month)
- Up to any number of custom graphics for website/blog per month
- Monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly newsletter assistance
- Social media insight monitoring
- Social media client/customer interaction
- Other ideas?? Just ask! I am happy to help in any way that you may need!
Included in All Marketing Packages
- Unlimited text and email access during office hours
- Client avatar exercise (taking a deeper look at your ideal client/customer)
- Monthly editorial calendar theme co-creation
- Social media facelift (I will take a look at the social media channels that we are working on and suggest or implement new graphics, wording, filling in the gaps to let you shine as bright as possible!)
- Facebook insights (I will look at the best times to post your content and post based off of this information)
- Assistance in helping you stay on top of new social media trends
- Access to my private Facebook Group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/marketingwithmindfulness/
More questions about my marketing services? Please take a look at these FAQs.
- Amanda Scott Lerdal — Faculty at Aveda Institute in Massage Therapy
- Deb Regan — Intuitive Space Clearer and Holistic Coach
- Barbara Huss DeMers — Pearls of Wisdom Healing Touch
- Julie Kilpatrick — St. Croix Mind/Body/Spirit
- Annette Rugolo — Environmental Healer, Transformation Coach, Speaker
- Michele Rae — Transformational Coach, Author, Speaker
- Julie Jacky — Financial Coach, EFT Practitioner, Intuitive
- Kim Flatland — Coach, Author, and Speaker of Love Your SoulSelf
- Julie Kilpatrick — Self Care and Self Awareness Coach
- Pat Sheveland — Life Coach, Author, Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Rebecca Metz — Creative Strategist of Web Pages That Sell + Your Brand Talks
- Lorie Marsh — Author, Soul Expressionist, Keynote Speaker
- Nada Hogan — Life Coach, Acupuncturist, Oriental Medicine Practitioner
- Lansing Fitness Center — Driftless Wellness Fitness Center in Lansing, Iowa
- Kim Julen — Feng Shui Intuitive Coach, Angel Card Reader
- Susan Shehata — The Space Guru™
- Mary Langfield — Health Coach, Yoga Instructor
- Amy Nadeau — Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Rainbeau Mars — Author, Activist, Actor
- Cyndi Dale — Author, Intuitive, Healer
- I Do? Documentary — A Lighthearted Documentary About the “Crazy” Concept of Marriage
- The Linda Project — A Woman’s Virtual Retreat for Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Growing Health with Laura Halpin — Nutrition and Wellness Educator and Coach
- Joan Steffend — Author, Speaker, TV Host, Peace Seeker
- Whitney Freya — Artist, Spiritual Teacher, Creativity Coach
- Bryan Shackle — Songwriter, Producer, Musician
- Peace Begins With Me — Non-profit Organization
- Luminary Voices — Transformational Speakers and Performers Showcase
- Lisa Brooks of Use Your Universe — Author, Inspirational Guide
- Keri Mangis — Author, Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Healthful Elements — Integrative Nutrition and Hormone Coaches
- Hubbard Broadcasting — Gracie Award-Winning Radio Station, myTalk 107.1
- KARE-11 TV — #15 Nationally Ranking Broadcast Media Market
- Metromix — Nationally Syndicated Entertainment Site
Great question! I do my best to keep a small roster so I can devote thoughtful time and energy to each client. I want to be able to be fully present and enthusiastic about my work so I typically cap my marketing clientele to 4-5 per month.
If my list is full, I will add you to my waiting list.
- Holistic: I take the time to get to know you and your business as a whole — I won’t just throw you into a “formula that’s worked before.” I want to understand who you are, why you are in your chosen profession, and how I can best serve your needs and desires. I enjoy getting to know you and creating a meaningful bond that bridges trust and enjoyment. I also take the time to see what’s working and what’s not and how to best correct our course of action.
- Spiritual: I have a warm understanding of the language wellness entrepreneurs speak. I eat, sleep, breathe, and love all things holistic, healing, and soul-supportive. I’ve fallen in love with energy work, spiritual connection, mediumship, acupuncture, meditation, reiki, life coaching, yoga, health advocacy, and so much more.I’m also a highly sensitive person (HSP). I use this gift to truly tap into and feel the essence of who you are and your business. I use my HSP superpower to create positive, inspiring, and high vibrational marketing assistance.
- Logical: my 10 years of experience in the marketing and creative fields on both the corporate and small-business levels gives me parameters and insights into how best serve your unique needs. I am grounded, organized, efficient, dedicated, and passionate about you and your business. I keep up-to-date on the latest social media and marketing news, tools, tricks, and tips.
This is your passion, your business, your chosen work to bring more light into this world at this time. You worked very hard to build your business and it should be treated that way. Marketing is how the world views who you are and what you do. It is important that your business shine and project a positive presence. It is also important your message be clear, targeted, and effective. A professional eye and heart can help your business grow and thrive.
Simply put: wellness and spiritual small businesses need to focus their energy and time on running their business.
My goal is to help you find ease and balance within your unique passion and service. Working with me will bring you more calm, confidence, and connection to your business that, I hope, will spill over into your personal life. And, not every business owner wants to run their social media channels, newsletters, blog, events calendar.
I use 12 years of experience, intuition, and heart to fan the flames of small businesses wanting to grow. I love to ignite inspiration. Engage your community. Warm hearts. Create friends. Manage content. Field questions. Get giddy over your to-do list and make your life easier.
I would love to discuss your needs! Please fill out the form below + let the adventure begin!
Once you decide on a package, I will send you a welcome packet, client questionnaire (to better know your business) + contract (3, 6, or 9 months) that are to be filled out and signed before our work begins. From there, the fun starts on the date of our choosing.
To note: social media marketing is one part of the marketing pie that keeps your business thriving and succeeding. While I assist with ideation, implementation, the direction of your online marketing strategy, building trust, connection, understanding, and meaning; you are responsible for engaging with your clients both online and offline to foster meaningful relationships and trust as well.
Jill Goux, Joyful Living With Jill Goux
Julie Jacky, EFT Practitioner + Intuitive Coach
Her depth of knowledge and wisdom combined with her probing questions and gentle invitations to expand the reach and format of my message has been empowering and a joy!"
Michele Rae, Author + Transformational Coach
Nada Hogan, DreamBuilder Life Coach + Acupuncturist
She has the technical know-how to get into the brains of my website, the social marketing savvy to expand my business reach in a way that mirrors my style, the vision to help me get a year’s worth of business planning onto paper, and the enthusiasm and warmth to make all of it easy and fun.
You’d be lucky to have her on your side.”
Laura Halpin, Certified Nutrition Consultant
There was no ego, just a sincere desire for me to get the message I wanted to get out in the best possible way. I highly recommend her!”
Joan Steffend, Author + Speaker
Information is best transmitted to an audience when readers feel what the writer felt—and Blair delivered that, and more—she truly provided 100% dedication in fully understanding not only our message, but also, the context of this message—the ‘feel’ of it—an art she has mastered.
It is because of this, her vibrant personality, and innate desire to learn more about people, that I look forward to working with her again in the near future. It was truly a pleasure.”