You find purpose and joy by inspiring wholeness in the lives of your clients to find more healing, hope, and health.
I find purpose and joy by assisting you to connect with those who need more healing, hope, and health.
How do you keep pace with the online tasks Or do you? How do you promote your business without it overcoming your life? How do you showcase your stuff without sacrificing integrity and your true purpose? Well, I can help.
Social media marketing is necessary, especially for growing, holistically-minded businesses, and it can be enjoyable (yes, really!) for you and your unique needs. Here’s where I come in to help you enjoy more, find more ease, and follow your passion. Not every business owner wants to run their social media channels, newsletters, and blog.
So why hire me? I eat, sleep, breathe, and love all things holistic, healing, and soul-supportive. I’ve fallen in love with energy work, spiritual connection, mediumship, acupuncture, meditation, reiki, life coaching, yoga, health advocacy, and so much more. I have a warm understanding of the language wellness entrepreneurs speak. In other words: I get you. I really do!
Second, other than my 12 years of experience in the marketing and creative fields on both the corporate and small-business levels, I come with another bit of expertise. I’m a highly sensitive person (HSP). I use this gift to truly tap into and feel the essence of who you are and your business. I use my HSP superpower to create positive, inspiring, and high vibrational marketing and maximizing assistance. I always strive for clear and kind communication with clients (and beyond) and my goal for you is to feel whole, at ease, supported, and understood. I really love what I do!
- Social Media channel management
- One-time or ongoing business SOULutions coaching
- Social Media post creation — graphics and/or copywriting
- Newsletter assistance — graphics, copywriting, formatting, layout
- Facebook Group assistance
- Instagram Stories graphic design
- Uploading videos to your social media channels
- Facebook events — creation, graphic design + copywriting
- LeadPages creation
- Facebook ads
- Instagram ads
- Clean up of your Pinterest boards
- WordPress Management — Start from scratch website design, graphic design services, blog and pages editing and uploading
- Social Media insight monitoring and education
- Other ideas?? Just ask! I am happy to help in any way that you may need!
Included in All Marketing Packages
- Unlimited text and email access during office hours
- Client avatar exercise (taking a deeper look at your ideal client/customer)
- Social media facelift (I will take a look at the social media channels that we are working on and suggest or implement new graphics, wording, filling in the gaps to let you shine as bright as possible!)
- Facebook insights (I will look at the best times to post your content and post based off of this information)
- Assistance in helping you stay on top of new social media trends
More questions about my marketing services? Please take a look at these FAQs.
- Irma Kaye Sawyer — Author, Astrologist, Intuitive Counselor
- Kristine Kieland — Psychic Medium
- Cassandra Rose, L.Ac. — Acupuncturist
- Claire Patterson — Inhale Oils Wellness Coach
- Dr. Amber Moravec — Naturally Aligned Family Chiropractic
- Amanda Scott Lerdal — Faculty at Aveda Institute in Massage Therapy
- Deb Regan — Intuitive Space Clearer and Holistic Coach
- Barbara Huss DeMers — Pearls of Wisdom Healing
- Julie Kilpatrick — St. Croix Mind/Body/Spirit
- Pat Sheveland — Life Coach, Author, Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Rebecca Metz — Web Pages That Sell + Your Brand Talks
- Lorie Marsh — Author, Soul Expressionist, Keynote Speaker
- Nada Hogan — Life Coach, Acupuncturist, Oriental Medicine Practitioner
- Lansing Fitness Center — Driftless Wellness Fitness Center in Lansing, Iowa
- Kim Julen — Feng Shui Intuitive Coach, Angel Card Reader
- Susan Shehata — The Space Guru™
- Mary Langfield — Health Coach, Yoga Instructor
- Amy Nadeau — Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Rainbeau Mars — Author, Activist, Actor
- Cyndi Dale — Author, Intuitive, Healer
- I Do? — A Lighthearted Documentary About the “Crazy” Concept of Marriage
- The Linda Project — A Woman’s Virtual Retreat for Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Growing Health with Laura Halpin — Nutrition Educator and Coach
- Joan Steffend — Author, Speaker, TV Host, Peace Seeker
- Whitney Freya — Artist, Spiritual Teacher, Creativity Coach
- Bryan Shackle — Songwriter, Producer, Musician
- Peace Begins With Me — Non-profit Organization
- Luminary Voices — Transformational Speakers and Performers Showcase
- Lisa Brooks of Use Your Universe — Author, Inspirational Guide
- Keri Mangis — Author, Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Healthful Elements — Integrative Nutrition and Hormone Coaches
- Hubbard Broadcasting — Gracie Award-Winning Radio Station, myTalk 107.1
- KARE-11 TV — #15 Nationally Ranking Broadcast Media Market
- Metromix — Nationally Syndicated Entertainment Site
Great question! I do my best to keep a small roster so I can devote thoughtful time and energy to each client. I want to be able to be fully present and enthusiastic about my work so I typically cap my marketing clientele to 4-5 per month.
If my list is full, I will add you to my waiting list.
- Holistic: I take the time to get to know you and your business as a whole — I won’t just throw you into a “formula that’s worked before.” I want to understand who you are, why you are in your chosen profession, and how I can best serve your needs and desires. I enjoy getting to know you and creating a meaningful bond that bridges trust and enjoyment. I also take the time to see what’s working and what’s not and how to best correct our course of action.
- Spiritual: I have a warm understanding of the language wellness entrepreneurs speak. I eat, sleep, breathe, and love all things holistic, healing, and soul-supportive. I’ve fallen in love with energy work, spiritual connection, mediumship, acupuncture, meditation, reiki, life coaching, yoga, health advocacy, and so much more.I’m also a highly sensitive person (HSP). I use this gift to truly tap into and feel the essence of who you are and your business. I use my HSP superpower to create positive, inspiring, and high vibrational marketing assistance.
- Logical: my 10 years of experience in the marketing and creative fields on both the corporate and small-business levels gives me parameters and insights into how best serve your unique needs. I am grounded, organized, efficient, dedicated, and passionate about you and your business. I keep up-to-date on the latest social media and marketing news, tools, tricks, and tips.
This is your passion, your business, your chosen work to bring more light into this world at this time. You worked very hard to build your business and it should be treated that way. Marketing is how the world views who you are and what you do. It is important that your business shine and project a positive presence. It is also important your message be clear, targeted, and effective. A professional eye and heart can help your business grow and thrive.
Simply put: wellness and spiritual small businesses need to focus their energy and time on running their business.
My goal is to help you find ease and balance within your unique passion and service. Working with me will bring you more calm, confidence, and connection to your business that, I hope, will spill over into your personal life. And, not every business owner wants to run their social media channels, newsletters, blog, events calendar.
I use 12 years of experience, intuition, and heart to fan the flames of small businesses wanting to grow. I love to ignite inspiration. Engage your community. Warm hearts. Create friends. Manage content. Field questions. Get giddy over your to-do list and make your life easier.
I would love to discuss your needs! Please fill out the form below + let the adventure begin!
Once you decide on a package, I will send you a welcome packet, client questionnaire (to better know your business) + contract (3, 6, or 9 months) that are to be filled out and signed before our work begins. From there, the fun starts on the date of our choosing. Packages start at $44/hour.
To note: social media marketing is one part of the marketing pie that keeps your business thriving and succeeding. While I assist with ideation, implementation, the direction of your online marketing strategy, building trust, connection, understanding, and meaning; you are responsible for engaging with your clients both online and offline to foster meaningful relationships and trust as well.
My visibility, engagement, and bookings have tripled!
"My visibility, engagement, and bookings have tripled in the short time that Blair has taken over my Social Media presence and client correspondence. She is committed, focused and talented. Her services are priceless! On top of all that she is an AMAZING young woman. I am truly blessed to have by my side."
-Kristine Kieland, Energy Healer, Coach, Psychic Medium
Since I’ve been working with Blair all the things I had been intending to do for months have actually been getting done
Julie Jacky, EFT Practitioner + Intuitive Coach
Soulful insight that changes the ordinary to the extraordinary
Nada Hogan, DreamBuilder Life Coach + Acupuncturist
Clarifying the expression of my passion
Her depth of knowledge and wisdom combined with her probing questions and gentle invitations to expand the reach and format of my message has been empowering and a joy!"
Michele Rae, Author + Transformational Coach
Organized, proactive, and understanding
Joan Steffend, Author + Speaker
Blair brings a magical combination of spirit and structure to my business
Laura Halpin, Certified Nutrition Consultant
Blair is easy-going but laser-focused, fun, kind, and reliable!
Thanks to her, I've been freed up to create more blog posts - yay! - and, lay out a monthly Facebook Live schedule-with-topics plan.
Finally, Blair is easy-going but laser-focused, fun and kind, and reliable. She rocks!"
- Lorie Marsh, Soul Expressionist + Keynote Speaker
So happy and fired up!
"I am so happy and fired up after my consultation with Blair. She understands spiritual creatives like myself at a deep level and her own intuition is on point. Highly recommended!"
-Irma Kaye Sawyer, Author, Intuitive, Astrologer
I honestly don’t know what I would do without her!
Don’t hesitate for a minute to use Blair’s services! You will be so glad you did!
In addition, she gave me a summary - a ‘cheat sheet’ if you will - that I could refer to when I was in the thick of my product launch.
Referring to her summary instantly brought calm and mindfulness to the entire process. Marketing has never been my favorite activity or topic, but Blair makes it fun, accessible, and heart-filled.
Don’t hesitate for a minute to use Blair’s services! You will be so glad you did!"
-Deb Regan, Intuitive Space Clearing + Oracle Wisdom Spaces Author
-Julie Kilpatrick, St. Croix Mind Body Spirit
I have referred her to a handful of people I know who also love working with her
Jill Goux, Joyful Living With Jill Goux
Blair offers such great wisdom and direction
-Barbara Huss DeMers, Pearls of Wisdom Healing + The Pearl Salon