What tools do you use to make my life easier? Are you proficient in the platforms I want to utilize?
Tools I use —
- Microsoft Office
- Google Docs
- Google Forms
- Facebook Ads
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- GoTo Meeting
- Meet Edgar
- Survey Monkey
Here are some companies and individuals I’ve had the honor of working with
- Annette Rugolo — Environmental Healer, Transformation Coach, Speaker
- Michele Rae — Transformational Coach, Author, Speaker
- Pat Sheveland — Life Coach, Author, Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Julie Jacky — Financial Coach, EFT Practitioner, Intuitive
- Rebecca Metz — Creative Strategist and Coach, Web Pages That Sell + Your Brand Talks
- Lorie Marsh — Writer, Speaker, Coach of Change Your Story, Change Your Life
- Kim Julen — Feng Shui Intuitive Coach, Angel Card Reader
- Susan Shehata — The Space Guru™
- Mary Langfield — Health Coach, Yoga Instructor
- Amy Nadeau — Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Rainbeau Mars — Author, Activist, Actor
- Cyndi Dale — Author, Intuitive, Healer
- Nada Hogan — Transformational Life Coach, Acupuncturist, Oriental Medicine Practitioner
- I Do? Documentary — A Lighthearted Documentary About the “Crazy” Concept of Marriage
- The Linda Project — A Woman’s Virtual Retreat for Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Growing Health with Laura Halpin — Nutrition and Wellness Educator and Coach
- Joan Steffend — Author, Speaker, TV Host, Peace Seeker
- Whitney Freya — Artist, Spiritual Teacher, Creativity Coach
- Bryan Shackle — Songwriter, Producer, Musician
- Peace Begins With Me — Non-profit Organization
- Luminary Voices — Transformational Speakers and Performers Showcase
- Lisa Brooks of Use Your Universe — Author, Inspirational Guide
- Keri Mangis — Author, Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Healthful Elements — Integrative Nutrition and Hormone Coaches
- Hubbard Broadcasting — Gracie Award-Winning Radio Station, myTalk 107.1
- KARE-11 TV — #15 Nationally Ranking Broadcast Media Market
- Metromix — Nationally Syndicated Entertainment Site
Great question! I do my best to keep a small roster so I can devote thoughtful time and energy to each client. I want to be able to be fully present and enthusiastic for my work so I typically cap my marketing clientele to 3-4 per month.
If my list is full, I will add you to my waiting list.
Mindful Marketing does three things as it bridges holistic, spiritual, and logical.
- Holistic: I take the time to get to know you and your business as a whole — I won’t just throw you into a “formula that’s worked before.” I want to understand who you are, why you are in your chosen profession, and how I can best serve your needs and desires. I enjoy getting to know you and creating a meaningful bond that bridges trust and enjoyment. I also take the time to see what’s working and what’s not and how to best correct our course of action.
- Spiritual: I have a warm understanding of the language wellness entrepreneurs speak. I eat, sleep, breathe, and love all things holistic, healing, and soul-supportive. I’ve fallen in love with energy work, spiritual connection, mediumship, acupuncture, meditation, reiki, life coaching, yoga, health advocacy, and so much more.I’m also a highly sensitive person (HSP). I use this gift to truly tap into and feel the essence of who you are and your business. I use my HSP superpower to create positive, inspiring, and high vibrational marketing assistance.
- Logical: my 10 years of experience in the marketing and creative fields on both the corporate and small-business levels gives me parameters and insights into how best serve your unique needs. I am grounded, organized, efficient, dedicated, and passionate about you and your business. I keep up-to-date on the latest social media and marketing news, tools, tricks, and tips.
This is your passion, your business, your chosen work to bring more light into this world at this time. You worked very hard to build your business and it should be treated that way. Marketing is how the world views who you are and what you do. It is important that your business shine and project a positive presence. It is also important your message be clear, targeted, and effective. A professional eye, and heart, can help your business grow and thrive.
Simply put: wellness and spiritual small businesses need to focus their energy and time on running their business.
My goal is to help you find ease and balance within your unique passion and service. Working with me will bring you more calm, confidence, and connection to your business that, I hope, will spill over into your personal life. And, not every business owner wants to run their social media channels, newsletters, blog, events calendar.
I use 10 years of experience, intuition, and heart to fan the flames of small businesses wanting to grow. I love to ignite inspiration. Engage your community. Warm hearts. Create friends. Manage content. Field questions. Get giddy over your to-do list and make your life easier.