I am a recovering tanning addict. I used to tan in traditional beds and fry to a crisp all throughout college…as we all know now…it’s less than healthy for you. I have since given up said addiction and have gone on to try spray/Mystic tans at tanning salons to satisfy my need for a little glow. These “traditional” spray tanning methods leave me feeling orange, stinky and sticky. Yuck.
- Melanie, the owner, comes to you… wherever you may be in the MSP and surrounding area and she brings this adorable car:
- Unlike “traditional” spray tans that use one solution, Melanie creates a custom solution “cocktail” based on your individual skin tone to make it as natural as possible (even my husband noticed I looked perfectly sun-kissed)
- Yes, you get undressed in front of a complete stranger, but she puts you at complete ease (and it’s worth it… no tan lines!)
- My friend, Katie, and I opted for the ‘Tantini’ party. Basically, it is $45/per person when there are 2+ more people getting their glow on. For individuals, it is $65/person.
- The price, yes, is more expensive than a traditional tan at a salon. BUT… the value is incredible. I’m already on day four and it looks like day one and when do you ever get your own personalized tanning specialist?
- No stinky smell and no sticky residue
- Here’s a suggestion… are you getting married or in a wedding party? Surprise your bridesmaids/bride with the gift of a tanning party before the big day! What a great way to get that pre and present-wedding glow!