I am lucky enough to live in a place (Minnesota) that has seasons. I truly look forward to every change in the sun and sky, but I most look forward to autumn.
Embracing the soft chill in the air, the sound and smell of crunchy leaves falling, pumpkin everything, and of course…cozying up in the clothes of the season…
What I want to wear…all. the. time.
All these and more fashion picks can be found on my Pinterest page!
I also love the events of fall, there is so much fun to do! Here’s what’s on my fall bucket list this year:
- Make my own pumpkin spice latte — anyone have a good recipe?
- Go apple picking (I love Afton Apple Orchard!)
- Sip and swoon at St. Croix Vineyard
- Bundle up and go for a hike in the woods (more than once, preferably!)
- Enjoy genuine quality time with my friends and family…simple is best!
- Take a fall colors road trip to the North Shore of Minnesota
- Meditate outdoors at sunrise
- Perfect my all-time favorite cookie: molasses, ginger, and pumpkin from Eating For England
. . .here is the recipe
What’s on your list???