A lot of you know that the past two weeks has shaken up my life. Although these times are hard, I know in my soul its importance. And that it leads all who go through these times to the best, brightest chapters in our lives. I’m looking forward to that! Some of the best bliss I’ve had this week are all your kind support, genuine caring, and love on this blog and beyond. That is huge bliss in itself! Namaste!
Happily, this week had some other soul healing bliss in it as well…check it out!
- I spent a lot of time laying in the leaves staring up at the autumn blue sky. I don’t think I’ve ever taken the time to really lay on the Earth and clear my mind since I was a much younger. It was magical and should be a requirement for everyone everyday! I feel a very necessary need to retreat into nature when I’m in times of trying. It is the most important prescription to bring me back to good health in my body, mind, and soul.
- I found out that acupuncture is my new love! That may sound weird, getting needles poked into you bringing bliss…but it is such a treat for me. It was also a great supplement to my emotions…releasing physical energies. Have you tried it? It is one of my favorite medicines and it really, truly works wonders!
- I know food isn’t “supposed” to be a form of comfort, but oh boy I say it is! After an acupuncture session, my mom and I treated ourselves to lunch at George and the Dragon in South Minneapolis. Just take a peek at these babies: Deep fried green beans with truffle aioli. Oooooooh yes. Who wants to go back with me RIGHT NOW and get some!?
- My good buddies Frankie and Charlie were also taking care of me. But…as you can see……writing was a little more difficult to do 😉
- Yesterday, my husband Bryan and I traveled to gorgeous Taylors Falls, Minnesota for a memorial for our baby. We never thought of doing this right when the miscarriage happened, but so glad we made the decision to do so. I’ll be posting more about how we honored our little soul next week. Again…being in nature brings so much healing.
What was on your bliss list this week? I so wanna know! Hope you had a wonderful week, and an even better weekend!